Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Lap cat training..

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Dante, Sep 30, 2013.

1. Dante

Dante PetForums VIP

I think we might have had a little step in the right direction today for the first time in 2 years! Wynnie sat on my lap, snuggled up to Pandora for a good 30 minutes.. (with a cushion between herself and my lap being the only thing that made it not count!) Very happy Mummy today, but she has been uber flirty for the last 2 days so maybe I just need to take advantage of her mood swings more often :)

Photographic evidence, followed by one of her earlier on after she jumped in my grave - just because I don't show her off enough :eek:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

So hard to photograph when they're practically smushed into your stomach.. :lol:

2. CharlieChaplin

CharlieChaplin PetForums VIP

Must be something in the air! My cat Charlie (who never ever has been on my lap and I have only recently been able to pick him up) jumped on my lap today too! He scared himself tho - dug his claws in and jumped off - but I am counting it! I now have treats next to me at my desk and many scratches on my legs.......

P.s - love your kitties! So cute

P.P.S Schrodinger - brilliant name :lol: don't know why it has taken me so long to notice that in your sig!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice