UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Met a beautiful little lancashire heeler on our walk today. His name was Barnaby and he was lovely. He had a good run around with Lucky too :D

He was soooo friendly and would keep running to me and rub his head in my legs, I loved him so much that I'm thinking my 2nd dog will have to be one :D
I have spent all evening convincing my OH.

Will be doing a LOT of research over the next year or 2 and will be contacting a few breeders but think I'm sold on one as my 2nd dog :D

·
Registered
5,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
His owner said he's like a big dog in a little body, he was splashing about in the water and rolling around in the grass with Lucky. He just seemed like a great little dog and was exactly the same size as lucky :D

OH wants a Manchester Terrier and we will one day but I am really drawn to the lancashire now, just after an hour spent with one :eek:
He said he doesn't mind and actually really likes the sound of them after me babbling on all evening :)

It will be at least a year, probably 2 or 3 but that gives me plenty of time to research and find a great breeder :D

·
Registered
13,868 Posts
His owner said he's like a big dog in a little body, he was splashing about in the water and rolling around in the grass with Lucky. He just seemed like a great little dog and was exactly the same size as lucky :D

OH wants a Manchester Terrier and we will one day but I am really drawn to the lancashire now, just after an hour spent with one :eek:
He said he doesn't mind and actually really likes the sound of them after me babbling on all evening :)

It will be at least a year, probably 2 or 3 but that gives me plenty of time to research and find a great breeder :D
best of both worlds then the heeler has manchester in it ;)

·
Registered
5,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lancashire Heelers are lovely! A lady at our agility club has two, one's called Firkin I can't remember the other ones name. He sits on her shoulder sometimes :lol:
:D that's a great name. I'm going to have to think of a funky little name when I (hopefully) have my little boy :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.