Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Labrador chat

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by blackbird, Nov 24, 2007.

1. blackbird

blackbird PetForums Newbie

Anyone on here fancy a chat about their Labrdors?

Or anyone on her I know from other site fancy a catch? :D

2. blackbird

Hi T-Jay was your dog a girl or boy?

Your little girl there looks a handful? Is she in bed now bless?

3. blackbird

Good for you giving her a home

hehe been their, little girls bless her cotton socks best time of the day is bed time then. I have 3 argueing teenage 16 15 13 daughter is in the middle 2 sons beat ten balls of you know what out of each other. I go out for a dog walk let them all get on with it.

4. blackbird

yes she looks the picture dress in pink.:) When she older be pulling out the baby pictures to show her. You''ll think where them days gone.

5. BredaKim

BredaKim PetForums Member

Hi,
    I have Labs...6 of them at the moment!! 5 are pups though! My girl Megan is the mommy...we are going to keep one little one.
    Have you ever bred your girls?

Breda :)

6. andrea 35

andrea 35 PetForums VIP

Hi Im andrea our Daisy is the one weve been talking about on the other thread about should i get a boy or girl to keep her company. LOL company i ask you, ive got one son aged 11 and i didnt say should we have another to keep him company. Daisy is my first lab my partner when he was grownig up had two girl black labs although there was a fairly big age gap between them, so when we were looking to share our lives with a dog we ended up going for Daisy as you kind of know what your going to get with labs. she is so cool even at 11 months she is quite grown up but will always be our baby dog . how do you find having 2 in the house ?

7. Vixen

Vixen PetForums Junior

Id love a choc lab:D

8. blackbird

Poppy due to got a breeder in January so cross finger for a April litter looking forward to it, We also hoping to keep a pup as well. Is your Lab a pet like my 2 girls:)
    regards pam

9. blackbird

You got a 11 month Labrador what got to remember is that coming into year to 18 months stage like a teenager for a while 2/1/2 starts to iron out abit start growing up mentally. The Teenage stage can seem hard and people can get fed up a times. Personally I hang on till Daisy abit older get her over this stage then have another think. " young Labrador will certainly fill your time up alot plus a son with home work house keeping all normal things including all the dog walking on top so when you put your feet up for a quick cuppa then think ho I got walk the dogs alot of work.Have you ever been on Labrador forum alot of people there will also advice you alot more but thats my thoughts if it helps. Good Luck.

10. blackbird

Do Cadbury's make them Now?:D

11. BredaKim

BredaKim PetForums Member

I got some for sale! :rolleyes: LOL

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice