Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Labradoodle Breeders

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by vickyparsonage1, Jun 30, 2009.

1. vickyparsonage1

vickyparsonage1 PetForums Newbie

Hello! :)

Can anyone recommend labradoodle breeders in Sussex? (or the surrounding areas) Im looking preferably for a male black/chocolate Australian Labradoodle with a wool coat at the beginning of August. Sorry if this is posted in the wrong bit!

Thanks! :)

Vicky

2. Boston

Boston PetForums Member

Id think your best bet was to go on the labradoodle forum i know there is a lot of good breeders on there who will point you in the right direction.

3. Sleeping_Lion

Sleeping_Lion Banned

Probably the best advice is as above, to go on to a specific forum and ask. Just be aware that this type of cross breeding can give rise to people who breed to make a bit of cash, just because it can be construed as fashionable to own the latest cross, but with a bit of advice you'll hopefully find a breeder who cares about their dogs; I think you'll also find there is (at least I think I heard of) a dedicated labradoodle rescue organisation now as well, because of the popularity of them.

4. mag&me

mag&me PetForums Junior

I definitely recommend looking at the Labradoodle Trust website, there are so many dogs looking for homes and they can match you up with your perfect companion.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice