Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

kong zoom groom

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by NEW2CATS, Apr 8, 2011.

1. NEW2CATS

NEW2CATS PetForums VIP

hello,

i got one of these the other day as i had read good things about it on here but am embarrased to say i am not sure how you use it???

i tried just brushing the cats top to tail but it didnt seem to do remove anything?
    also it says it massages - do i need to use it differently for this?

sorry, i do realise this is abit of a thick question but i am sure i am doing something wrong :eek: :eek:

1 person likes this.
  2. Gem16

Gem16 PetForums VIP

lol well you just use it as a brush :D :p there isn't really a special way, just rub it down their back like you would a normal one, although you can also do more circular motions with it aswell. Maybe your cats just aren't shedding much hair? mine removes loads!
    Also if your cat doesn't mind being brushed, don't be afraid to use more pressure with the zoom groom than you would a normal one, because of the softness it is unlikely to hurt atall :)

3. NEW2CATS

NEW2CATS PetForums VIP

ha ha now i feel even more stupid

maybe i wasnt using enough pressure cos i know for sure my 2 are shedding

actually just looked on youtube and the people on there are rather vigorous with theirs so i will try that

4. Eroswoof

Eroswoof Guest

*goes off to see what one is* :lol:

:blush:

Em
    xx

5. Jocatza

Jocatza PetForums Junior

wait for me Em. <Jo runs to catch up Em as she goes for a nosey on the net.> :D

....... and comes back blushing as she has just found that it's the one she uses. [​IMG] Silly old Jo.

#5 Jocatza, Apr 8, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2011
  6. Eroswoof

Eroswoof Guest

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :001_wub: It's a happy cat shape and everything :eek: You could use the happy cat side as a cookie cutter :lol:

*buys* :lol:

Em
    xx

7. honeywillow

honeywillow PetForums Member

Is it really that great?

What other brushes would you guys recommend?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice