Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Koda got bit on the nose

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by AkiraMalamute, Jul 2, 2017.

1. AkiraMalamute

AkiraMalamute PetForums Junior

So yeah as the title suggest my poor baby got bit on the nose today on his walk.
    He has a small little cut on his nose and a few marks so I've cleaned them out and i'm going to keep an eye on them.
    Unfortunately where I pass to get into town on our walks is quite a rough area. I'm not trying to stereotype but there are are lot of chavs with staffs or 'tough' breeds.
    I moved myself and Koda on tot he side of the road when no cars were coming to let these two girls pass with their staffy. They got to me and just stood there with the dog I was waiting for them to pass and the dog just went up and bit poor Koda right on the nose!
    The girls did apologise while I was checking Koda for any large cuts. What puzzled me was they said the dog wasn't even theirs and they didn't know what she was like?!
    I've met plenty of nice staffs whilst walking in town so by no means have I got a problem with the breed.
    Just a bit peeved about the whole situation :Meh

2. ForestWomble

ForestWomble PetForums VIP

Poor Koda.

Hope his nose heals well and quickly and he doesn't end up with any issues because of it.

Lurcherlad and AkiraMalamute like this.
  3. Sled dog hotel

Sled dog hotel PetForums VIP

Hope he will be OK.

AkiraMalamute likes this.
  4. AkiraMalamute

Thank you. I hope his nose heals quickly too. We walked past a few other dogs after the whole situation and he seemed fine. Hopefully he'll forget about it :(

I hope so too, lots of cuddles and kisses for now :p

5. MiffyMoo

MiffyMoo PetForums VIP

Your poor little man. I hope this doesn't make him scared of other dogs. Give him a little kiss next to his nose from us

6. AkiraMalamute

Yes I will :Happy Hopefully he'll be fine around other dogs *fingers crossed*

MiffyMoo likes this.
  7. DaisyBluebell

DaisyBluebell Earth, the insane asylum of the Universe

Poor wee boy. Sadly a typical situation when school holidays are on and the kids are bored so "take the dog for a walk" and if you haven't got one of your own go borrow someone else's that you know nothing about ! And yes I have experience that before I am blown out of the water!

8. AkiraMalamute

Yeah it's not the nicest thing that has happened. I was so shocked because it happened all so quickly I didn't have a chance to do anything! I just wanted to make sure Koda was okay. His health at the end of the day is my main concern. He doesn't seem bothered though, he's probably wondering what the extra fuss is about :D

MiffyMoo likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice