Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Kizzy, Eric and Betsy

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Fiji444, Nov 21, 2012.

1. Fiji444

Fiji444 Guest

I have kept off the forum for about a week as I thought it would be best. I have taken the comments on board and would like to say I would never intentionally upset my cats or make them miserable. I do now leave them together and they have the run of most of the house (apart from the kitchen, bathroom and my daughter's bedroom) and have had no problems at all. I don't have the biggest house but there is plenty of room for the cats to get away from each other if they so wish. I attach a photo of the 3 of them sitting on the windowsill plus a few other photos. Betsy loves chasing Eric up and down the stairs and Kizzy has washed her a few times although Betsy is not too sure about this!

Attached Files:

2. catcoonz

catcoonz PetForums VIP

well ive missed you lots over the past week.
    im so glad all the cats are getting on well. xx:)

3. Fiji444

Fiji444 Guest

Thank you. To be honest I did not know what to do and whether to come back on again. Here is a funny picture and not quite sure what happened even though I was taking the photo. Excuse my daughter with a dolls foot in her mouth as she insisted having her photo taken with Betsy!

Attached Files:

4. catcoonz

catcoonz PetForums VIP

ahh dont be daft. to be honest it was a raw moment for me when i read your post and i must admit i didnt sleep well for a few days after collecting Gracie and Raven.
    it wasnt any reflection on you, but all forgotten now and im glad your back.
    Betsy is a beautiful kitten. xx:)

5. Oscars mam

Oscars mam PetForums VIP

Aw they are beautiful :)

6. Fiji444

Fiji444 Guest

Thank you. She is a lovely little kitten and is always purring. She likes to sit on my lap or shoulder when I am on the computer. She is a very people orientated kitten unlike Eric who is the opposite. Kizzy is inbetween the other 2. She had her first vaccination on Monday and was very well behaved.

7. catgeoffrey

catgeoffrey PetForums VIP

Your cats are lovely!
    I must have missed whatever happened but I'm sure all is forgotten! :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice