Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Kittynanna

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Rott lover, Mar 5, 2019.

1. Rott lover

Rott lover once you go black and tan you never come back

@Kittynanna

Just wondering how your move went and how your settling in? any pics?

Kittynanna likes this.
  2. Kittynanna

Kittynanna PetForums Senior

Ahhh thank you for thinking of me...

The move went ok, but we were ill with chest infection and flu which made everything so much harder.

I thought I had done well with packing and being organised, but you don’t realise just how much stuff you accumulate!!!

We got the keys on the Monday and then loaded up the car with cleaning products, vacuum, kettle etc.

Spent the afternoon and most of Tuesday cleaning carpets and organising.

Moved on the Wednesday and then did the final clean and handed keys back for old home on the Thursday......boy was I glad to walk away that day.

This property is much bigger than our last one so it’s bliss...I have kitchen cupboards with nothing in still!!!!

We are all settled now, all the jobs are done, new blinds up, furniture bought etc....so very happy.

Only have photos from before we got keys, looks much nicer now, I will take some now we have settled in too.

Thanks again for asking x

Attached Files:

DaisyBluebell and Rott lover like this.
  3. Rott lover

very nice. You will have to get some transformed pictures up to see. We were fortunate enough to have gotten sick after we had everything moved. No wonder why. Moving and running around and the coats came off then forgetting them and freezing all the way to the other place and sweating like crazy and then freezing again in to the hot out in the cold. lol we all got sick but as I said we were fortunate it was after moving was done. It looks like a nice sized place. How much area inside? outside? just curious.

Kittynanna likes this.
  4. Rott lover

It is rough believe me I know lol. glad everyone is better and sorry you got sick during this process. That had to be terrible.

Kittynanna likes this.
  5. Kittynanna

It was awful because we had planned how to tackle everything, but being so ill made it all so much harder.

I don’t know the overall area measurements, but the lounge is 23ft square.....kitchen dining room 18ft X 14ft.....bedroom 1 15 x 13....bedroom 2 14 x 12... no private outside space but the property is set in beautiful grounds with woodland walks...ideal for little Harvey.

I will post more photos once I take some, it is a lovely spacious property, photos don’t do it justice really, and looks much better now with furniture and personal items in.....

Rott lover likes this.
  6. Rott lover

That sounds wonderful. It will be so much nicer for you and Harvey. cant wait to see it all set up.

7. DaisyBluebell

DaisyBluebell Earth, the insane asylum of the Universe

Oh fab, at least now you will be able to relax and get over these dam colds etc.
    I want your kitchen dinner !!! (not dinner as in food but diner!!!)

#7 DaisyBluebell, Mar 6, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2019
    Kittynanna and Rott lover like this.
  8. Kittynanna

Yes we can relax now and look forward to spring.

We are just enjoying having so much space.

9. Rott lover

I know right. I cant wait for spring and all this snow to go away so I can get out and enjoy my yard.
    We went from a 960 sq foot house to a 1400 sq ft house and a yard I could sneeze across to over a half ace.

DaisyBluebell likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice