Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Kittens in need of home, Barnsley area

Discussion in 'Cat Rescue and Adoption' started by chaka, Nov 8, 2012.

1. chaka

chaka PetForums Member

I don't know if anyone can help. My daughter is a vet and has recently fostered 3 kittens, the farmer was going to drown them.:( They are all black with white marks on their chests, she is not sure of their sex as yet as hasn't got close enough to them! She has them in her flat, with her very active dog and it just is not possible for her to keep them. They are around 6 weeks old and although they were very wild when she got them they are slowly coming round. They come out of their very large crate and play now, but she doesn't want to let them go until she has got them thoroughly used to people and being handled so it will probably be at least a month if not more. They have been de flead and wormed and will be done regularly until they go to new homes.

2. xrachx79

xrachx79 PetForums Newbie

Hi I am looking to adopt a kitten do you have any pictures of them please ?? Rach x

3. chaka

chaka PetForums Member

Sorry, I've only just seen this. I will try and copy one across.

4. chaka

chaka PetForums Member

Hope this works.

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice