UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ahhhhhhh its happening!!! :D
She waited till i got home from work (even tho my other half has been at home with her all day just incase) She got into a box and i think kitten number one is on its way.
I'm still a little worried as i didnt see a plug and she still has no milk but i guess it will all work out (i hope) At least i hope this is kitten coming and not plug as its a little on the bloody side. She is defiantly pushing and i guess she wouldnt be doing that if it wasnt a kitten coming!!! How exciting. I cant wait to see what they look like. All black and white at a guess!! I want to put a photo of her up but i cant get the photos on my lap top at the mo.

Now its actually happening i have got brain block and cant remember everything i read. How long should she be pushing for with no kitten before i need to worry? :confused:

Also......any bets on the numbers?? and lets go for pink or black noses too!!
Im going for 4 kittens, 3 pink nose, 1 black nose!! (Mouse's nose is pink)

Wish me luck!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Aww sweet, my cat had kittens 2 nights ago, she was pushing for about 20 mins for the first, if not a little longer, then there was a space of 30 mins between first and second, 30 mins between second and third and an hour between third and fourth, Good luck :D hope all goes well.

·
Registered
5,482 Posts
tabitha had her kittens 4 weeks ago tomorrow. she was so fast. she had 5 in less than an hour. can't wait to hear how many she has. good luck:)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thank you everyone. :D

We have 4 little noisy kittens. 3 black and white with pink noses and 1 black with a black nose. They are sooo cute. The first one was massive compared to the others so i will keep an eye on it coz i think it will be a greedy pig.

Mouse is alseep now so i think 4 is all. Ill try to put photos up tomorrow once i work out how to get them off my phone. :thumbup:

I couldn't have asked for her to have them at a better time, straight after work and finished befor bed time! I even had time to eat my dinner between number 1 and 2 and have a bath between 2 and 3. She didn't even realize she had the 4th, she left it for ages so in the end i split the sack so it could breath and moved Mouse over to it, i left her to it as much as i could but i just couldn't let it go any longer! Other than that she did fine. :)
An expericnce im glad me and my Mouse had together. :001_wub:

Thank you everyone for your advise x

·
Registered
14,011 Posts
i cant believe i missed this..... glad all went well and mum and babies are doing fine.

gosh you had an easy time, dinner and a bath between kittening, im lucky if i can put the kettle on for a coffee and my girl makes me wake up at 3am.
very lucky..... i was going to say 4 kittens but its too late now.;)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I was lucky yes. My other half sat with her while I was away from her, but really I think she preferred to be on her own in between each birth, it wasn't untill she stated to purr befor each one that she seamed liked she wanted us with her.
I've just woken up to check on them and they seam all ok, noisy little things, poor mummy looks tired. I can't wait to give her proper cuddles again.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.