Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

kitten wont let me slepp arrrghhh!!!

Discussion in 'Cat Training and Behaviour' started by kevmos27, Jan 19, 2008.

1. kevmos27

kevmos27 PetForums Newbie

i h have two kitten 5 months old and when i goto bed they scratch the bedroom door to come in, then they pluck the matress so they can get under the quilt and start licking me for ages which is really annoying why are they doing this???

anyone help

if i take him out of the quilt he will start plucking so he can get back under they wont sleep in there bed my bed they have taken over its anightmare

2. Eolabeo

Eolabeo Guest

Then i'ld get a crate lol, stick em in it at bedtimes.
    U need ya beauty sleep :D

3. Angelicats

Angelicats PetForums Junior

Hi,
    First sorry but i had to laugh at this, as some of my cats have done this. It`s something that some cats do. One way to get piece is to keep them down stairs at night, ( if possable). Because really they are not going to use their bed when they can share yours, and can you blame them. Look on the bright side, at lease they love you.

4. Leanne1989

Leanne1989 PetForums Junior

:D awww they love you!! have you though about maybe locking them in the kitchen ( or any downstairs room) another thing you could try is to when they start scratching is to make a "pssssst!!" sound this normally stops them in there tracks...we used it on our cat when she used to rockclimb up my legs:eek: i think it works becuase it sort of sounds like a cat hissing!
    hope that helps xx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice