Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

kitten with runny diarrhea

Discussion in 'Cat Health and Nutrition' started by jaycee05, Aug 30, 2013.

1. jaycee05

jaycee05 PetForums VIP

One of my kittens has suddenly got very runny yellow diarrhea, I think it maybe what she has beaten, some of my older cats are eating felix gails, but I noticed one of the kittens[maybe this one] had eaten a bit yesterday,and its poo was very soft, is there anything I can give her, I thought I had some prokolin in,but must have used it,
    I read somewhere a while ago that kaolin baby sort is ok to give then a little of, anyone know,i don't want to risk making her ill, as she seems fine in herself, but need to get her tummy back to normal

2. catcoonz

catcoonz PetForums VIP

Baby kaolin is better as it doesnt contain morphine.
    2 options ive used on my own kittens.

1. pumpkin, i use Libby's pumpkin 100% natural, not the pie filling, give a teaspoon once a day for young kittens.

2. Kaolin, syringe directly into mouth, 2.5mls morning and evening.:)

3. jaycee05

jaycee05 PetForums VIP

Thank you, I have got baby kaolin,as I know it doesn't contain morphine, no time to get pumpkin but will use the kaolin, just wanted to make sure it was safe to use,i have ordered some prokolin though anyway, usually have some in, but have not needed any for ages,but wont come until about Wednesday
    Thank you

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice