Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Kitten Wanted for Loving Home

Discussion in 'Cat Rescue and Adoption' started by pizzapie, Aug 13, 2009.

1. pizzapie

pizzapie PetForums Newbie

Hi - I am new to this forum and will soon be more active in the dog section as i am proud mummy to Bailey a 2 year old springer spaniel. For now though I need to do a favour for a friend!
    She currently has a 10 month old kitten who is thoroughly spoiled and very very well looked after. She dearly wants a companion for her, a young grey and white kitten. She is fairly set on grey and white so it will be the same as Flo (ahh bless). She would like a young kitten ideally and she would be ready to offer it a home from 27th August.
    Flo is in very good health, up to date with innoculations and neutered. Becky lives in a house in Evesham, Worcestershire with 2 children (7 and 9) and obviously Flo, the baby of the house!
    I can assure you that you would not find a more loving cat owner than Becky. Please let me know if you can help.
    Many thanks, Nikki.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice