UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I feel like I've been on here everyday since I got Olly. But for the past few days I've struggled to get him to eat anything. The lady I got him from gave me a box of food and also some milk. He drinks the milk with no problem but it's the food he's struggling with. The last few days he's probably eaten 50g per day. He's using his litter tray with no problems and is running around like normal. Could it be the milk that's bagging him up?

·
Registered
3,302 Posts
You havent said how old he is, but a young kitten should be ravenous and eating at least 4 times per day. You really need to try him with absolutely everything to get him eating. Try a ready cooked chicken from the supermarket and feed him the juicy bits. Also get some tinned Hill A/D and mix with his milk and see if that works.

·
Banned
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You havent said how old he is, but a young kitten should be ravenous and eating at least 4 times per day. You really need to try him with absolutely everything to get him eating. Try a ready cooked chicken from the supermarket and feed him the juicy bits. Also get some tinned Hill A/D and mix with his milk and see if that works.
He's only 9 weeks now. I'm feeding him Whiskas which the lady I got him off of was feeding him. He goes for the milk a few times a day, but he didn't eat a thing until about five this evening. I gave him some cooked chicken we were having for our dinner. I tried him with some Bozita which I'll be feeding him, but he just tried to bury it. He was eating fine until about two days ago. I've had him for a week now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.