UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya,

Sorry for posting something I'm sure has been asked many many times but I'm only able to use this site in my phone atm and I'm struggling to use the search function!!

Just wondering what's the best litter to use for a young kitten (8/9 weeks old)?

Being a new cat owner, I purchased some kitten litter (Clumping Kitten Litter 7kg by Clean 'N' Tidy | Pets at Home) from pets at home and she's been great with that...but when I sent my OH back to get some more the sales person said we shouldn't be using clumping for a kitten (even tho isn't specifically kitten litter) so now I'm confused.

She's taken to it really well and I haven't see her try to eat any of it...plus I personally like the clumping...is it still safe to use?

What are peoples preferences for litter, clumping or not?

Thanks x

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.