I'm not sure what to do about this one. My niece has just messaged me on FB to ask if she can put her name down for one of Pasha's kittens, a girl if possible. Now as much as I love her, I'm not entirely certain that she is the right person to let a kitten go to. She has three very young (under 5)children (though one of lives with her ex-husband and she only has her at the weekends), lives in a flat in not the best of areas, she tends to want something on a whim - she and her OH bought a labradoodle puppy last year but ended up rehoming it - and sadly, if she wasn't my niece I wouldn't consider it. How can I tell her that? I have already tried to put her off by telling her that I can't do a discount because she is family and what my kittens cost. I have told her I have a waiting list (true) and she has just replied that all of that is fine and if not this litter then the next. She already has a moggy and she has had house rabbits (not sure if she still has them) but I'm just not sure if I am happy for her to have one of my babies. My husband has said just ignore her but I can't do that either.