Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Kiras day at the dog show :)

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by sid&kira, May 16, 2010.

1. sid&kira

sid&kira PetForums VIP

Well we had a great day today, met up with some other husky owners I know from another forum :)

There was a trainer there who talked absolute ********, she got loads of dogs in the ring and was doing a lil training talk, me n Rob were in there with Kira and Nooks and we were just laughing together at the bullsh*t she was spewing lol. She had a woman whos dog was a puller, so she stuck a halti on it, then claimed that the dog was trying to put her in her place when it bumped her leg... err no love, its trying to get that bloody halti off!! lol :lol: :rolleyes:

Then she wanted another pully dog so turned around and went 'You...' and came over to me! I was like... im perfectly happy with my dogs lead manners thanks :D, but she insisted because she'd seen Kira pull me towards other dogs and sniffing the grass. She said she was being disrespectful and dominating me... I say its because the only time she really goes on grass is at the dog park, were shes allowed to run and play with other dogs! :rolleyes: lol She took Kira off me to show me how it was done n I SOOO wanted to go 'Kira... HIKE!' LMFAO! I just kept looking at Rob n Naomi (other husky owners) n laughing :lol:

Well she didnt win anything, but she got 3 rosettes (shes lost one already), 2 are sorta 'well done for entering' ones, ad one is a nice green 4th place one, which she got in the young handler class, a young lad called Greg took a shine to her, and I let him enter with Kira. He had to walk her round the ring a few times and get her to sit in front of the judge, he did really well bless him, especially as he was scared of dogs before today! :thumbup:

Anyway, enough rambling, here's ya pics :thumbup:

Waiting...
    [​IMG]

Meeting Tikanni and Steve
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Kira and Tikanni
    [​IMG]

Showing off her Rosettes
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My helper and her young handler, Greg
    [​IMG]

We got loads of free Fish4dogs dental things, and some Fish4dogs little stars treats, in her classes she won some wainwrights treats and some pedigree rodeos

#1 sid&kira, May 16, 2010
    Last edited: May 16, 2010
  2. Matrix/Logan

Matrix/Logan PetForums VIP

Well done to you both, glad to see you had a great day out. :thumbup:

3. Ducky

Ducky PetForums VIP

shes such a pretty girl! especially with her rosettes!:thumbup:

4. sid&kira

sid&kira PetForums VIP

Thanks to both of you :)

5. babycham2002

babycham2002 PetForums VIP

well done
    Glad you had a great day out and she loks fab with her rosettes!

6. Sarahnorris

Sarahnorris Banned

congrats! she looks fab :)

7. Nellybelly

Nellybelly PetForums VIP

She is super pretty

8. slbrown2108

slbrown2108 PetForums Senior

wow she is stunning i would be in my element with her i absolutely love sibs i love kiras peircing blue eyes. She looks like she had a gr8 time well done :D

9. tafwoc

tafwoc PetForums VIP

She is so beautiful! Glad you had a good day :) nGreat pics too :thumbup:

10. dobermummy

dobermummy Banned

she looks so beautiful :)

glad you had a good day :thumbup:

11. just4alaff

just4alaff PetForums Member

:thumbup: well done :thumbup:
    and well done Greg so brave since he was scared of dogs before hand. xx

12. brackensmom

brackensmom PetForums VIP

Kira is a stunning dog, well done on the rosettes glad you all had a great day.

13. JimJamz

JimJamz PetForums Member

Great Pic's. Go Kira. Makes me miss my old husky :( As for the dog trainer what a t*** :D

14. SpringerHusky

SpringerHusky PetForums VIP

Such a pretty girl, i'd have given her first place but then maybe i'm biest? :lol: well done though and pleased you guys had fun, they are a summer addiction for me :001_cool:

15. sid&kira

sid&kira PetForums VIP

I thought she shoulda takent 1st aswell :lol: damn puppies stealing the show :rolleyes: lol

I was soo proud of Greg, he had been hanging around with me and Kira all afternoon (i didnt know him), and his eyes lit up when I asked if he'd like to enter the young handler class with her :)

16. SpringerHusky

SpringerHusky PetForums VIP

Aww bless :thumbup: and ya know via the trainer you should have whisperd hike or even coughed it, would have been so funny particularly if it was videoed :lol:

17. sid&kira

sid&kira PetForums VIP

Lol the only reason I didnt was because i didnt trust her to keep hold of the lead, I dont trust anyone other than myself when she's being a sh*t :lol:

It was quite funny though, because after all the talking about her dominating me and how she'd be different with a better handler she pulled her around aswell!! Well what did she expect?? She's a verrry dog friendly, high energy PUPPY, surrounded by... dogs! lol :lol: :rolleyes:

I was soo proud of her in the ring though, she walked beautifully!!! (we had treats) :thumbup:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice