UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hi here are some pics of my beautiful baby boy kip, he is now 10 weeks old
what a cute face

fast asleep on me

hattie and kip playing

hope you like them there will be more to upload very soon :)

i must appologise for the poor camera quality took on my rubbish iphone whilst waiting for my new camera to come hopefully be here on monday or tuesday

·
Registered
3,347 Posts
Aww, he's adorable :)

So many puppy pics, just want to tickle them all. Speckly paws and noses everywhere. :001_wub:

Note to self - remember the hard work, remember the poo, remember the biting, no puppy for Muze, Diz would never forgive you :rolleyes:

G

·
Puppy mania is in the air!!

He's lovely. Looks like he's been made to feel very welcome by your other dog, great stuff, good to see

·
MillieMoo'sMum
2,015 Posts
Aaaaw scrumy puppy!.....

I used to have a cocker called Kip, his breeder called him Mr Kippling as he was "exceedingly good", we kept that name, and he so lived up to it, he was the most layed back loving cocker I had ever known :D... hope your beautiful little puppy lives up to his name too, bless him :)

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Aaaaw scrumy puppy!.....

I used to have a cocker called Kip, his breeder called him Mr Kippling as he was "exceedingly good", we kept that name, and he so lived up to it, he was the most layed back loving cocker I had ever known :D... hope your beautiful little puppy lives up to his name too, bless him :)
ha so funny cause thats his full name aswell lol somehow i don't think my little tearaway is going to live up to it though

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.