UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since we "aquired" a female {still trying to find her a friend:(} buster had to move into the rotastac set up which is 1 kidney pod, 2 round pods,travel box and lots of tubes set so he climbs which he loves.
I never planned to keep him there long term so ordered a Kios on monday which i hope will be here soon, hes a climber so hoping it suits him:)
Anyway, does anyone have any good set up ideas for him? He was in a duna fun but he was chewing the plastic:eek:, he is the mouse we handle the most out of the 4 of them as he is fab with the kids, but he get fed up and stressed in the cage so want to make it as fun as possible for him. He doesnt use wheels but i will get him one, thinking rope/tubes etc?

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
My daughter's mice love the flying saucer wheel :) They sometimes all try and get on it together LOL

·
Registered
519 Posts
I have my mice in a kios now (they were in a HH but they're old and dont use all that space anymore)
I will try and get some pictures tonight.

But yeah plenty of tubes, ropes and things for them to climb on.
Hammocks are loved by my pair, I just make them out of folded over t-shirts and tea-towels.
Some people get branches and put them in the cage for mice to climb over too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.