UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
39,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As requested by a few folk; pictures of Kilo's new coat. I'm really pleased with it and one of us stayed warm and dry this morning and one of us not so much. I am just warming back up :eek:.

The photos aren't good - makes the coat look all bunched up or on wonky as Kilo wouldn't stand up straight or still very well in the wind and rain :laugh:.

Found something interesting in the tree...

·
Registered
4,015 Posts
Love it.
Lots of coverage :D
Thought the photos were good. Better than ones I get of mine. I usually end up with blurred ends of tails. :D

·
Registered
6,664 Posts
That looks the job! He looks quite the dapper gent especially in the last tree standing picture :)

·
Registered
39,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Looks great, which brand is it?
It's a fleece lined wax cotton coat from Forest Fleece.

Looks like a great fit! Love the colour coordination going on with the collar ;)
I didn't realise until it arrived that it was the same as the collar - hadn't occurred t me when I ordered; but I like that it is :D.

·
Registered
39,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Very nice! :D It really suits him. :)

Worth the wait?
Yes; worth the wait, thanks goodness - I was worried that if it didn't fit or there was something wrong with it that we'd be coat - less for much longer!!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.