UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
5,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dogless PM'd me last night looking for somewhere to take Kilo a walk as she started her journey to pick up Rudi,so I invited her to come on a walk with us.:D
We met this morning and the dogs had a great time,the weather wasn't good,but I managed to get a few photo's.
I might have to do a few posts to get them all in.:eek: but here is the first lot.

·
Registered
6,320 Posts
Don't even know why i liked this post.....too jealous to even come up with anything decent to say!!!! :p

I want a ridgeback so much it's sickening :001_wub:

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
I LOVE these! They look like they got on like a house on fire.

Dogless, LexiLou2, Sleeping_Lion and I will be expecting a PM when you get down here. Wine, cake and crazy dogs are all prepared. ;)

·
Registered
6,664 Posts
I LOVE these! They look like they got on like a house on fire.

Dogless, LexiLou2, Sleeping_Lion and I will be expecting a PM when you get down here. Wine, cake and crazy dogs are all prepared. ;)
They certainly do :D daft isn't it, unlikely to ever meet any of the dogs or owners but just knowing dogless and Kilo are normally stuck over in Ireland and most of her pics are of them on their lonesome (but stunning walks) makes it extra smiley :):) to see them running about with another pf pair.

Although I was disappointed it wasn't forest as all three of the dogs look like they belong in forests in photos.

ETA love the two of them in the water photo!

·
Registered
23,227 Posts
Looks like a lovely place to go for a walk! and i bet Kilo loved meeting new friends too!;)

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Ahahaha. Its like Kilo is saying "commme oooooon" and Flint is going...."nope" "stop it", "I'm not interested"...."stop it", "ok, FINE, a cuddle!"

1 - 20 of 76 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.