Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

kelvin walkway

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by missP, Jan 21, 2012.

1. missP

missP PetForums Senior

15 yr old girl sexually assaulted on the kelvin walkway. thankfully it seems he was disturbed and ran off.

this happened in the maryhill area as the girl was on her way to school, the same school as my son. i use that part of the walkway when on my bike as it leads up on to the canal and although it gets used by dog walkers, cyclists etc, it is very quiet. i will be sticking to more used routes from now on.

glad nothing worse happened to the girl.

2. MoggyBaby

MoggyBaby PetForums VIP

A sign of the depraved times we now find ourselves living in. :mad: I used to play not far from that area when I was a kid - quite often with no adult supervision.

As you say though, thankfully the girl wasn't hurt and hopefully she won't be scarred emotionally by the experience.

3. Waterlily

Waterlily Amused

Such a shame people cant even go down an alley without some sexually frustrated pervert thinking they have a right to help themselves to another persons body :( f*cks me right off.

4. Starlite

Starlite PetForums VIP

Glasgow is getting worse for it, there was some nutter at Christmas grabbing girls coming home from their Christmas Dos, I dont know if they caught someone?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice