Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Keeping a low profile.

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Dogless, Jan 4, 2012.

1. Dogless

Dogless PetForums VIP

Kilo always gets two walks a day (apart from a toilet trip here and there) come rain or shine. Sometimes, depending on how much he has done he gets another short one at this time of night, but I let him dictate it really - if he is asleep I leave him but if he is keen I take him. Anyway, any guesses as to tonight's response; bearing in mind that the rain is hammering on the window and the wind is howling?

One eye open to see what she wants...
    [​IMG]

Slight look of alarm...
    [​IMG]

I'll just roll over..
    [​IMG]

And go back to sleep...
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. dizzylou

dizzylou PetForums Member

Bless him, he looks waaaay to comfy to go out in the wind and rain :rolleyes:

3. new westie owner

new westie owner PetForums VIP

Just catching somes zzzzzzzzzzzzs mum ;) such handsome boy :thumbup1:

4. Cleo38

Cleo38 PetForums VIP

I have to force my two to go out for a quick wee before bed. They get so settled in now in the evenings that I have to turn the TV up because of all the snoring :biggrin:

5. Argent

Argent PetForums VIP

Haha Lily's looking the same - as a fit young pointer, I thought she'd be climbing the walls if I didn't walk her, but yesterday I was stood at the door with her coat and lead, rattling the front door keys and she didn't even look up from the sofa!

6. Dogless

Dogless PetForums VIP

Not just me that has to do that then? :rolleyes: :D.

7. rona

rona Still missing my boys

Muddy is just like that :D
    Such a couch potato :D

8. laineyvee13

laineyvee13 PetForums Member

Nasty lady to even suggest a walk when the handsome Kilo looks sooooooooooo comfy and warm ;)

Hard pushed here to get Rascal off the sofa any time after 8 pm whatever the weather!

9. SixStar

SixStar Banned

Cor, he's raring to go isn't he! Get off the computer and take that poor pup for a walk!! ;)

10. Cloud&JaysMum

Cloud&JaysMum PetForums Senior

He looks stunning and sooooooo chilled out ....... bless him.

Due to my fall earlier my two didn't get their second short walk tonight, not that I think either was bothered due to it pouring with rain :)

11. Dogless

Dogless PetForums VIP

Kilo gets off for walks, food, or to sleep in his house or at the bottom of the stairs if I am upstairs or in the kitchen. That's it really - dedicates an enormous amount of time to snoozing!!

12. Superash

Superash PetForums VIP

. He is sayin "nah sod it !" i wish ruby would do that in this weather but oh no wind,rain,snow, ice she doesnt care! Whereas the old lad wont even get off the settee :biggrin: but i do have a tomcat quite willingly follow he thinks he is a dog!! Oh well over to the wasteground for the final pee dog and kitty in tow:thumbup1:

13. Dogless

Dogless PetForums VIP

Enjoy; I will dedicate a sip of my vino to your stoicism ;) :D.

14. sailor

sailor PetForums VIP

Bless him :D he does look very happy in the last pic tho, almost as if to say... thank god she didnt get her coat on !

15. Dogless

Dogless PetForums VIP

If my coat and boots went on with tennis ball / toy in pocket or I got the car key out there would have been a very different response .... he knows at this time it is a pavement walk, not an 'exciting one' so declines in the rain about two or three times a week :rolleyes: :D.

Can't say I'm sorry tonight in this weather - my stuff from this afternoon is still drying out!

16. Quinn25

Quinn25 PetForums Member

Bless him! SUCH a similar face and expression to a certain Quinn who is in the same pose on the sofa next to me! x

17. Werehorse

Werehorse PetForums VIP

Oscar has had enough of the weather. He gave my OH the filthiest of looks this morning when he suggested that he might like to join him for "gone runnings" (I took him for a walk instead such was his look of horrer at the suggestiong of running!) and refused point blank to go out into the garden for wees when I got in from work!

He enjoyed his walk once we were out but you could practically see him sinking himself further into the bed at the thought of going out. How did these dogs end up so wussy?

Kilo is gorgeous as ever. :thumbup1:

18. metaldog

metaldog PetForums VIP

Gorgeous photos. He looks well comfy :)

I've had to force Shannow and Pip out of the door for a toilet break tonight...and they both ran straight under the garden table for shelter :lol:

Bizkit is more hardcore he doesn't care about the weather.

19. Dogless

Dogless PetForums VIP

Kilo is more likely to want to run than have an onlead walk in the rain - I think he knows it is over faster or keeps him warmer or something :D. He runs a faster than normal pace and just goes - no stopping, mucking about, looking around or slowing down. I always get a good session in the rain :D.

20. Dally Banjo

Dally Banjo PetForums VIP

Poor Kilo such a hard life keeping that sofa just the right temperature for you :lol:

Holly managed to scrape her self off her sofa to eat her tea :rolleyes: then went straight back :001_huh: Banjo is at the back gate gossiping to the wind I think :blink: cant see anyone wanting to be out in this except a noisy, nosy spot oh & a dam cat :rolleyes: :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice