Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Keep losing this forum and cant log on

Discussion in 'Forum Technical Help and Issues' started by dickybirdclocks, Apr 13, 2011.

1. dickybirdclocks

dickybirdclocks PetForums Junior

Due to the way this forum works i keep losing the ability to get on i know my user name but password is not of my choosing but a random one created by this forum .When i cant get on i click on the remind me of password button and forum says it will email it to me but it has not been coming to my inbox so i have been frustrated - someone suggested checking spam folder and hey presto thats were password reminder was.

2. XxZoexX

XxZoexX PetForums VIP

Add the sender to safe senders list.. It should send any further emails to your inbox not mark them as junk.
    When you put the password in does it not give you the option to reset it to one of your choosing?
    If you go to Edit Profile (Top Left of site)
    scroll down to edit email and password should let you reset.
    Hope that helps :)

3. momentofmadness

momentofmadness PetForums VIP

Blimey Ive not heard of that.. I created my account Im sure with my own username and password.. don't log out just close the page then when you use your link your on the page and onlne..

4. lucysnewmum

lucysnewmum PetForums Senior

i had the same problem when i first started using this site...
    once i had got my password and user name sorted out i added that page to my favourites....that cured it and i can log in first time everytime now!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice