Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

KC Transfer of Ownership

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by CheekoAndCo, Aug 13, 2009.

1. CheekoAndCo

CheekoAndCo PetForums VIP

I've just went to transfer Blu into my name and it says it costs £12 :eek: Cheeko isn't KC reg so I just guessed it was free to transfer him over :confused: I don't mind paying the £12 but I've always been sure it was free!

2. ad_1980

ad_1980 PetForums VIP

The best things in life aren't free sadly hon.

How's Blu? hows cheeko with him?

3. CheekoAndCo

It's a good job I don't mind paying it then :p Mum's got my bank card so need to wait until she's home now!

He's great. Learnt alot of basic obediance already :D Cheeko still isn't 100% with him but he let Blu in his crate last night for a bit to play in it. He just sat watching him. They've started playing in the garden together aswell :) Can't wait to get Blu out a walk because he's got far too much energy! Last night he fell asleep on my bed and I felt bad putting him in his crate because he sleeps all night and no accidents just worried he would fall off.

4. davehyde

davehyde Banned

12.00 basic change up to 35.00 quid i think for a nice snazzy a3 pedigree and a newsletter thing

5. sallyanne

sallyanne Guest

It's never been free,

I need to add our kennel name to Tyler's KC name and need his health results adding on,they are going to charge us £8 to add the affix on the end of his name and charge us £5 for a new certificate with his health results.

Unfortunatly the KC do not do anything for free.

6. Snoringbear

Snoringbear PetForums VIP

i don't bother with the additional stuff now, transfer and addition of affix is £20 which is enough. Irish Kennel Club is even more. It cost me 20 euro each to register them over there :(

7. dexter

dexter PetForums VIP

nowt from th KC is free..............

8. Badger's Mum

Badger's Mum PetForums VIP

I havn't done my two, Because i don't want to breed or show, Does it matter that i havn't?:eek:

9. Spaniel mad

Spaniel mad PetForums VIP

I paid £27 for mine to get copy of pedigree aswell

10. CheekoAndCo

I saw the other packages they have got made up but needless to say I went with the £12 option! If I wanted a A3 size of his pedigree I could just do it myself on photoshop or something :p Got my 2 months free insurance aswell so I suppose that makes up for it :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice