Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

KC registered Staffordshire bull terrier for stud free till proven

Discussion in 'Dog Classifieds' started by clairemac9, Jan 18, 2008.

1. clairemac9

clairemac9 PetForums Member

We are offering our pedigree KC registered staffordshire bull terrier for stud free till proven.Jasper is a big stocky powerfully built dog that is muscular all over and has a large bully head he is excellent with our two children and has a lovely temperment,Jasper is white and black with brindle markings (mostly white). Has champions in his 5 generation bloodline.Jaspers D.O.B is 10/8/05 KC registerd bitches only.(please take note he is not a show dog but a fine speciman of a dog and a excellent family pet) PLEASE ONLY REPLY IF IT IS ABOUT USING MY DOG AT STUD, [AND PLEASE ABIDE BY THE FORUMS RULES

Attached Files:

• 036.jpg
      036.jpg
      File size:
      171.8 KB
      Views:
    • 175.jpg
      175.jpg
      File size:
      167.3 KB
      Views:
    • 026.jpg
      026.jpg
      File size:
      182.5 KB
      Views:
  2. stetait

stetait PetForums Newbie

lovely staff what area do you live i have a bitch who is due to season in march has produced an 1 excellent litter she is kc reg

3. clairemac9

hi please remember he is a pet not a little show dog i live in durham have all the papers but after some of the posts on here i dont think they count for much. steven i have checked as far back as i can he is not interbred please check this site out its k9pedigrees.com further most can you contact via email at clairemac9@aol.com i do have msn but it is down at mo many thanks

4. clairemac9

jas has had his bloods taken they said it can up to 7 weeks hopefully in time for the mate we have lined up in march but depends on the results really

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice