Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Kaiser, Rottie Gentleman needs Foster/Permanent Home

Discussion in 'Dog Rescue and Adoption' started by EmCHammer, Mar 26, 2011.

1. EmCHammer

EmCHammer PetForums VIP

Kaiser is an elderly rottie gentleman who has come into the care of Rochdale Dog Rescue via the dog pound as his owner had been unable to keep him due to a sad change in circumstances they had been living in a car.

Kaiser is really miserable in kennels and really missing family life; but is a different dog when he has company so we are looking for a home away from kennels for him; a foster, permanent foster or permanent forever home ....

Please read his appeal and contact us if you may be able to help... (I am in the middle of moving house, so a contact form may be quicker if I don't answer the phone!) or if you have any questions

He was due to go to a long term foster home today but sadly it all fell through at the last minute.

Kaisers Appeal

2. Cleo38

Cleo38 PetForums VIP

Poor boy, how sad :(

I really hope he finds somewhere soon.

3. CarrieH

CarrieH PetForums Member

Poor boy, he must wonder what on earth is happening. Hope you can find a foster home for him very soon so that he can have the company and home comforts he desires.

4. EmCHammer

EmCHammer PetForums VIP

Kaiser is still patiently waiting.... One of our lovely volunteers is taking him out for the day tomorrow to give him a break.

5. Rottiefan

Rottiefan PetForums VIP

Ahhhh, I so wish I could take him. Poor lad. :(

6. HWAR

HWAR PetForums Member

I wish he was happy with other dogs :(

7. EmCHammer

EmCHammer PetForums VIP

He does like the ladies! the home that fell through had 4 girlies who he loved! and he was good friends with the staffie girl in the kennel next door to him.

8. HWAR

HWAR PetForums Member

I've got one of each though :(

9. EmCHammer

EmCHammer PetForums VIP

We will keep trying, sure the right home is out there for this lovely chap to share... he spent the day on a 'day trip' out with one of our volunteers at home and he loved it!

Wanted to let you know that Kaiser and me had a wonderful afternoon together, he is a comedian, he was shouting at coloured reflections on the wall made by the sun - wagging his pompom and generally being very entertaining. He loved the garden. It didnt take him too long to establish the couch was available to him and he hopped on,rolled on his back and barked till I gave him enough tummy rubs, he is delightful.

This was taken recently at kennels too

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice