Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

K9 First Aid workshop

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by lorrainevn, Jul 14, 2009.

1. lorrainevn

lorrainevn PetForums Newbie

Hi - Just to let you all know I am holding a K9 First aid workshop this Saturday, if anybody would like to come along please feel free to contact me on 07905094559 or email me on [email protected]k. This is an essential workshop for all responsible pet owners.

If you would like more information on the workshop please visit PetEd4U.co.uk - Home. The workshops are held in Daresbury, Warrington, Cheshire.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Although I offer K9 workshops I am looking for new ideas to develop further workshops, with this in mind could I ask the community what subjects would you like to learn about ie, parasites, vaccinations, health checking and so on. Your thoughts and comments would be invaluable to me, because my main objective is to promote animal welfare and the only way I see this happening is to educate folks.

cheers

Lorraine :)

2. Ty-bo

Ty-bo PetForums Senior

Unfortunately we are too far away but would have loved to attend-what a great idea.
    We now have a large first aid kit on order to keep in the car after Ty cut his pad at the beach the other day.

3. alphadog

alphadog PetForums VIP

Have left you a voice mail because I'm interested if the times (and price!) are right. Cheers

4. LouJ69

LouJ69 PetForums VIP

I would love to go to something like that, but I live in Dublin, Ireland - typical!!!:cursing:

5. Yourgifts Ourgifts

Yourgifts Ourgifts PetForums VIP

We could arrange something and meet at the boarder..:lol::lol:

Great Idea Lorraine..:thumbup1:

6. LouJ69

LouJ69 PetForums VIP

:idea:Good thinking Batman!! lol

7. lorrainevn

Hi Rachel

I have tried to ring you about the first aid workshops but I am not having much look getting in touch. The workshops are priced at £45 and includes lunch, notes and certificate of attendance.

However, It is with regret I cannot go ahead with the first aid this weekend due to an electrical fault within the room and have been advised not to use the facilities.

I do have further dates available, please visit my site PetEd4U.co.uk - Home and look under workshop dates.

If you have any further questions please dont hesitate to get in touch with me.

Hopefully look forward to meeting you in the future, kind regards

Lorraine

8. lorrainevn

Hi Rachel

I have tried to ring you about the first aid workshops but I am not having much look getting in touch. The workshops are priced at £45 and includes lunch, notes and certificate of attendance.

However, It is with regret I cannot go ahead with the first aid this weekend due to an electrical fault within the room and have been advised not to use the facilities.

I do have further dates available, please visit my site PetEd4U.co.uk - Home and look under workshop dates.

If you have any further questions please dont hesitate to get in touch with me.

Hopefully look forward to meeting you in the future, kind regards

Lorraine

9. _Lesley_

_Lesley_ PetForums Member

Oooooo I would love to go to something like this.

Are there any in the south of the country planned?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice