UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have Cookie the syrian hamster and she has been offered a lovely home.
However the home is a little too far for me (and her) to get to so I just wondered if anyone could help.

Cookie needs to go from Cambridge (Or I could travel to a main train station about 1 hour away)
And she needs to get to either Hale, near Altrincham in Cheshire. OR pretty much anywhere in Manchester as the person adopting her works in the city centre.

If anyone can help please pm me.

·
Registered
6,860 Posts
Yes...if you trust me :) Although we are not up there will the 20th. But if that's any help we will be going right past Altricham.

·
Registered
6,860 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
So weird........I'm from Hale, Altrincham!

I'm not due to be in London for a couple of weeks though - ever anything like that comes up feel free to pm me! I've gone to Cambridge a few times, my boyfriend lives in central London - we love day trips to Cambridge. I recently moved back up north with my work.

So weird! Flybynight - I might know you in real life! haha.

I grew up in a house just off Hale road, and went to Culcheth for primary school! Then I went to school in Manchester.

I'm in Altrincham all the time! Always in Sainsburys getting a starbucks ;)

xxxx

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So weird........I'm from Hale, Altrincham!

I'm not due to be in London for a couple of weeks though - ever anything like that comes up feel free to pm me! I've gone to Cambridge a few times, my boyfriend lives in central London - we love day trips to Cambridge. I recently moved back up north with my work.

So weird! Flybynight - I might know you in real life! haha.

I grew up in a house just off Hale road, and went to Culcheth for primary school! Then I went to school in Manchester.

I'm in Altrincham all the time! Always in Sainsburys getting a starbucks ;)

xxxx
Ooohhh if you come down this way a little bit I might end up pm'ing you at some point....thank you for the offer.

I know you keep guinea pigs...we have a gorgeous pair in right now if you take a look at our facebook page or the rehoming section on here :D
Just trying to make sure lots of people know these boys are looking!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.