UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
20,845 Posts
I noticed one yesterday not too far away from me so bid on it and I've just won it for 99p - it looks great.:D
Well done, but the trouble with getting more cages is you get tempted to get more critters to fill the cage. What critter are you going for? :D

·
Registered
6,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well done, but the trouble with getting more cages is you get tempted to get more critters to fill the cage. What critter are you going for? :D
I think I'm going to put Tommy my male Russian in it because he's a little fatty and could do with some exercise going up and down the ladders.:laugh:

Have you put Spike in her new cage yet?

·
Registered
20,845 Posts
I think I'm going to put Tommy my male Russian in it because he's a little fatty and could do with some exercise going up and down the ladders.:laugh:

Have you put Spike in her new cage yet?
No, I'll have to wait till the babies are too big to get through the bars, assuming I don't fill it with with someone else first :rolleyes:.

·
Registered
6,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No, I'll have to wait till the babies are too big to get through the bars, assuming I don't fill it with with someone else first :rolleyes:.
Oh yes I forgot she has babies now.:eek:

I keep thinking what sort of hamster would look good in that Cambridge.:D My o/h would kill me if he knew I was thinking that.:laugh: I told him that the Chinese would be the very last hamster.;) and he believed me.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Well I've got it and it's brilliant. Just given it a good scrub and it's drying in the sun. Well worth 99p I think. Well I told my o.h to give them a bit more if it was in good nick so he gave her £5 for the kids to get an ice cream with.:laugh:
It's got a few bits where the paint is missing where the cage has been gnawed but for 99p (well £5.99:)) I can't complain.:laugh:

There is one on ebay now and the bidding starts at £15 and buy it now price £25 and they have had quite a few critters in it and made a hole in it to put a tube in. It hasn't got the house or the original ladders or wheel either. I would most definitely not pay anything like £25 for that. It's got chew marks too.:eek:

·
Banned
1,654 Posts
Well I've got it and it's brilliant. Just given it a good scrub and it's drying in the sun. Well worth 99p I think. Well I told my o.h to give them a bit more if it was in good nick so he gave her £5 for the kids to get an ice cream with.:laugh:
It's got a few bits where the paint is missing where the cage has been gnawed but for 99p (well £5.99:)) I can't complain.:laugh:

There is one on ebay now and the bidding starts at £15 and buy it now price £25 and they have had quite a few critters in it and made a hole in it to put a tube in. It hasn't got the house or the original ladders or wheel either. I would most definitely not pay anything like £25 for that. It's got chew marks too.:eek:
How lovely of your hubby to do that. xx :)

·
Registered
20,845 Posts
Savic is the company name, Cambridge is the style of cage.

·
Registered
6,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
How lovely of your hubby to do that. xx :)
Well we aren't actually married yet.:p We are thinking about it though cos we have been together for the last 13 years.:laugh: and we have an eight year old daughter together (I also have two teenagers, a boy aged 18 and a girl 17 and he's a fantastic stepdad and treats them all like his own.)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.