UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you remembered my previous post about introducing a new dog into my pack then I just wanted to say it is going really well! They all get on well, no more squabbles as of yet. Charlie is settling in well, although still possessive over toys, I take the toys out for an hour each evening (only toys, no balls and no toys with food in) and let them all have a play which goes well. You can tell Charlie is not used to sharing but hopefully he will get used to it!

Harley, Ozzy and new boy Charlie.

Charlie. Can you see why I fell in love with him at first sight

Harley. My first puppy.

Ozzy. Our first rescue.

Hope you enjoy the pictures, I am always taking photos of the dogs! :)

·
Registered
4,589 Posts
What lovely dogs. I'm pleased Charlie seems to be settling in well I bet in another couple of weeks it'll be like he's always been there. Charlie's like my Willow (OES) with bi-eyes and they're the same way round as way :D

Keep the pics coming, we'll never tire of seeing them:thumbsup:

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Awwww thankyou they are all handsome in my eyes :D

Willow is gorgeous too :D

Charlie is settling into a new routine with new playmates and new rules, so we have to be a bit easy on him. Sometimes I forget how much of a change it all is to him. I have been giving him lots of cuddles.

Yesterday my OH brought home a nice block of cheese to go with our tea and left it on the side in the kitchen. Well our other 2 daren't help themselves to it. Me and my OH were talking in the lounge and all I could hear was CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP, ran out into the kitchen and there was Charlie helping himself to the cheese :scared: half of it was gone! Well OH was like a bear with a sore head after that!!! Makes me wonder if Charlie had some bad habits in his last house or whether he is just testing us :)

·
Registered
7,176 Posts
Lovely dogs!

We're teaching Bess that when we're eating she's got to leave alone. I thought it was going well as last night I was eating a sticky toffee pudding in a bowl on my lap and she came up to sit beside me and didn't try to put her head in the bowl. So I didn't push her off and carried on eating.

Suddenly she put out her paw and it was a direct hit on top of the pudding!

Luckily I was two thirds through it, but it effectively stopped me eating the rest! She didn't profit though, it went in the bin! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.