UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Lol. I pumped the other day and my oh said gadz whats that smell. I just looked at malkie and shook my head at him lol. Thats the only time iv blamed him because it normally is him. Normally at the worst moments like in the car when the windows are closed lol

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lol. I pumped the other day and my oh said gadz whats that smell. I just looked at malkie and shook my head at him lol. Thats the only time iv blamed him because it normally is him. Normally at the worst moments like in the car when the windows are closed lol
Sully quite often likes to get under the covers when my head is under them and then do it! Stinky little doggy!

·
Lady of The Terrors.
4,250 Posts
Dottie is always breaking wind in my car! Espcially when I drive her to work to run in the grounds! The excitement gets too much! Haha!

Or Charlie doing it whilst his backside is on my face in bed and his head loving placed ontop of my bfs head!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.