Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Just the ticket.

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Mum2Heidi, May 6, 2010.

1. Mum2Heidi

Mum2Heidi PetForums VIP

After our ongoing saga with the rather boisterous dog - tonight was just what we needed.

Heidi had a fantastic playtime with a Deerhound x St Bernard. She was like mini me. Initially a bit apprehensive she kept submitting and stopping low to the ground but once she realised her playmate was gentle, off she went. It was brilliant. The owner was lovely and kept a close eye on things. Just as it all should be really.

Shame I didnt have my camera and that Mrs Boisterous dog wasn't watching :lol:

2. Freyja

Freyja PetForums VIP

Glad she found a friend who is gentle and she had a great time playing today. Is there any chance his owner will meet up with you again?

The twins had a lovely play with 2 bichons tonight. Well Amber did Simba decided the safest thing to do was to hide behind my legs. I don't think the rabbits need to worry much about him.

3. Mum2Heidi

Mum2Heidi PetForums VIP

I'm hoping we can meet again.
    This evening I was a bit later and they were earlier than normal but coincidentally we thought we recognised each other and they bought a field across from the yard where I kept my horse (just before he died). I walk passed frequently and they have said to pop in so I most probably will.

Good to hear yours had a more positive encounter too. Just what we all needed :lol: Heidi spends lots of time on the rabbit scents yet when she sees the real live bunny she stares in amazement frozen to the spot - long may it last :thumbup:

4. Fleur

Fleur Vassal to Lilly and Ludo

Great news - it's lovely when they meet a playmate.
    Bet she was tired out when you got home.

5. Mum2Heidi

Mum2Heidi PetForums VIP

Absolutely cream crackered :lol::thumbup:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice