Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Just saying 'Hello'

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by paul3269, Jul 22, 2020.

1. paul3269

paul3269 PetForums Newbie

Hello to everyone,
    I do hope this is posted in the correct place? having read as many of the help topics regarding new members as I can find, this does seem to be where I need to post.

So 'Hello' my name is Paul, I reside in Kent UK

We (my partner and self) have a English Cocker Spaniel, and my very special companion is an African Grey Parrot, who is called 'Shelby'.

It is the parrot experts among you all I will be seeking to talk with mostly, as my Spaniel pretty much is just about as perfect a dog as one could wish for, my Parrot however is more problematic?

Anyway enough for now and enough about me, I do hope I can fit in here and be of some help to others.

Thanks for reading...

Paul

2. Bobbie

Bobbie PetForums VIP

Hi and welcome

3. kimthecat

kimthecat PetForums VIP

HI Paul and welcome to you and your pets.:)

4. Jim40

Jim40 PetForums Member

Hello there. Apart from our two dogs we used to have an African Grey. Glen didn't like women. We had him for twenty years. My son brought him home from his work and was 14 years old when he got him. He swore like a trooper. We didn't teach him. It was the office staff where my son worked. He had a vocabulary of about 75 to 100 words. The dogs didn't worry about him. All three in the same room passed each other and didn't bother. Took I'll and died 19.7.2018. Happy memories. There is bird and dog chats in the forum worth a look.

kimthecat likes this.
  5. niamh123

niamh123 PetForums VIP

Hello and welcome:)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice