Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Just really upset

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Nicky10, Jun 7, 2010.

1. Nicky10

Nicky10 PetForums VIP

It's been a really bad couple of days. As some of you may know I have a friend staying here who's just out of an abusive relationship. The guy turned up twice the police had to be called at which point a friend moved in to make sure we were ok with his gsd, big soppy thing wouldn't hurt a fly but the guy's scared of dogs. Anyway he turned up saw the dogs left then the police turned up saying Buster and the gsd had attacked him. He dropped it after a couple of hours but still it was scary. Combine that with running into the one person I never want to see again and it's been awful.On a positive side she's never going back to him which is good.

Sorry just needed to get that out you don't have to reply or anything

2. tafwoc

tafwoc PetForums VIP

Oh god hun, what a traumatic time you've had. I hope its over now and that your friend can start over.

3. Cazza1974

Cazza1974 PetForums VIP

As long as you are all ok. And what a thing to have to go through.

4. Nicky10

Nicky10 PetForums VIP

It should be over now and she's coming around slowly.

5. JANICE199

JANICE199 PetForums VIP

I hope your friend is ok.I know only too well what its like to be in her sittuation.The one thing she will have to see for herself is,this guy will NEVER change his ways.I lived for years thinking the idiot i was married to would change.He never did.:(

6. Nicky10

Nicky10 PetForums VIP

I think she saw reason yesterday sort of but it's a long process right. She only has 5 months to realise she's pregnant and he'll probably hurt the baby too

7. flufffluff39

flufffluff39 PetForums VIP

Don't let him make her feel guilty!! I threw my oh out even though we are still friends because he was drinking all the time and verbally abusive. Hes trying to make me feel guilty by saying I can't cope on my own and I will be different this time :D Bull is what I say. When he comes here now and he starts his nonsense I just tell him to get home!!!

8. jenniferx

jenniferx PetForums VIP

Sorry to hear you're not having a good time of it lately :(

There must be a special circle of hell reserved for the sort of person that would physically assault a pregnant woman. Just sick.

9. dobermummy

dobermummy Banned

well done you for being there for your friend when she needs you so much...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice