Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Just on the off chance (2 guinea pigs)

Discussion in 'Small Animal Rescue and Adoption' started by dancemagicdance, Nov 29, 2012.

1. dancemagicdance

dancemagicdance PetForums VIP

A friend's mum works at P@H, they have 2 male guinea pigs that need a home asap as they have been there for a while, they have not been able to put them up for adoption as one of them has a medical condition that needs regular treatment. If they don't find a home soon they will be PTS.

I don't know much else about them I'm afraid, one is gingery and the other chocolatey in colour and I think they are in the Greenock store.

Please let me know if you want them and I'll get more info from my friend! I would take them but I really don't have the room or the funds, especially with 5 kittens running around at the moment!

2. tinamary

tinamary PetForums VIP

Im too far away. Can you not get them and try to rehome them. What sort of medical condition has it got

3. dancemagicdance

I will if it comes to it but I think my friend would do that before I had to! Just thought it was worth mentioning on here just in case!

Not sure about the medical condition but I will ask her. :)

4. LittlePaws AnimalRescue

LittlePaws AnimalRescue PetForums Senior

Have you tried on The guinea pig forum?
    Someone on there may be able to help.

5. dancemagicdance

Thanks for the tip! :) I will try there once I have the details about the medical condition etc. Still waiting on her getting back to me

6. dancemagicdance

Just updating this, better late than never :eek: My friend got back to me to tell me that the piggies got a home in the end :D :thumbup:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice