Just joined and saying 'hello'

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ♥Barbara♥, Oct 29, 2017.

1. ♥Barbara♥

♥Barbara♥ PetForums Newbie

Good morning everyone.

Thank you for having me in your group.
    Just a month ago I lost my beloved poodle Paris, she had Pancretitis and had been in the vets so many times, had scans, blood test, was on a special diet, but nothing helped her, the last week of her life she was so ill, I could not let her go on, my heart is broken..sorry I cannot speak about it now as I just cry.. I will be back soon.

Love
    Barbara x

2. baubbles

baubbles PetForums Junior

Welcome Barbara I'm new too. So sorry about Paris I know that broken heart feeling well. Sending you hugs.

3. kimthecat

kimthecat PetForums VIP

Hello and Welcome to pet forums.
    I'm so sorry to hear about Paris :(

4. ♥Barbara♥

♥Barbara♥ PetForums Newbie

Thank you so much baububbles and Kim for your welcome message and kind words..sorry I was not able to finish the message I first wrote, the emotions just take over.

It is so nice to find a community that understands all of our feelings, and worries.
    I do have another little puppy in mind that is just 11 days old, it is a litter of 8 puppies and the breeder sounds such a nice lady. I am hoping to go to see the little girl puppy mid November, so that is keeping me hopeful, is is a red minature poodle, and has a little white chest, my beloved little girl Paris was all white, so for me, that is a little bit of Paris still living..sounds silly I know, but it help me to believe that.

Thank you so much, it is so nice meeting you.♥

I am going to work in the garden now for a while, as I have to keep busy, and my mind occupied..but I will be back.

Again, thank you so so much.

Big Hugs

Barbara xx

5. Happy Paws

Happy Paws PetForums VIP

Hello and Welcome to PF so sorry to hear about Paris, they leave such a big hole in our hearts when they leave us.