Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Just had an e mail, now i'm sad!

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Malmum, Apr 2, 2011.

1. Malmum

Malmum PetForums VIP

One of Flynns brothers looks like he'll be needing a new home :( His mummy has just found out that she's ill and don't think she can cope with exercising him and giving him the life he's used too.

It's very upsetting for her as she has two children (8 & 10) who adore him.
    I've told her that I can take him back but not til Flynn has recovered from his op in around 10 weeks time. I've also told her not to advertise him and that i'll contact Mal rescue.

Just waiting for her to answer some questions about him so as I can fill out a form. I know he's good with children as he's always lived with them and I think he's good with dogs too - but will wait before putting up info as want to make sure i'm correct.
    I know they love him because of all the e mails i've had in the past. He looks so much like Flynn that it breaks my heart that I can't take him now but Flynn must come first and I hope she can hang onto him for a couple more months. I don't know what her illness is so don't know how urgent her situation may be.

Here is Blake.

[​IMG]

If anyone may be interested please pm me and i'll answer any questions as soon as I know the answers to the ones i've asked.

2. What a handsome boy....how tempting.

Hope he finds a good home. Its good that she's doing the best thing for him.

3. portiaa

portiaa PetForums VIP

He is beautiful, hoping he finds a great new home soon.

4. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

I hope he finds somewhere, good that she emailed you instead of just advertising him x

5. Dally Banjo

Dally Banjo PetForums VIP

Oh what a shame they must be devistated :( hope he gets a happy ever after home soon :) x

6. Petloversdigest

Petloversdigest PetForums Senior

I hope he goes to some kind person locally - that way his family may be able to keep in touch, which would be nice for the kids....

7. dobermummy

dobermummy Banned

he is gorgeous :)

i wish i was in a position to help :(

8. Malmum

Malmum PetForums VIP

He was one of our faves and a very loving guy but Flynn chose me so I didn't have a choice, lol. He's three in May and i've asked about temperament, health issuses, cats, lead walking - though I know her children used to walk him, with Michelle with them of course. From all her e mails he didin't have any hip probs, like the other's haven't, but I have to make sure he's completely healthy so will prob have to go and see him myself.

Would have to happen just when Flynns op is due but who knows in a couple of months time I could have four Mals - again! :) I love him though, he and Flynn could be twins - well sort of! ;)

9. LostGirl

LostGirl PetForums VIP

Oooo he is gorgeous!
    It's lovely if them to contact you x

10. Malmum

Malmum PetForums VIP

Well it'll be a struggle having seven dogs but if that's what needs to be done he's still one of our babies and very welcome to come back, til I can find him a forever home. Think i'd best do the lottery again, if I win a couple of mill I can keep him and even get some more, lol! ;)

Took one back last year (Sonny) and rehomed him through the Mal forum - he's got a lovely home now and a pretty lil girl friend called Blitzen. Both been "done" so no puppy worries. :)

11. Petloversdigest

Such a lovely breed - at least on the Mal forum you know people are specifically looking for this breed, which must make finding a forever home a little easier.....my mind is boggling at the thought of you walking seven dogs....:)

12. Sled dog hotel

Sled dog hotel PetForums VIP

Wish I had the space, Kobi Mal wouldnt tolerate another Male though. Likes his girls but thats it. If I only had the girls though I would love him.

Good luck with finding a new home, at least they have come to you, so you will know he is homed safely. He is a beautiful boy.

13. Malmum

Malmum PetForums VIP

oow nooo - I don't walk more than one Mal at a time, they tend to gain strength from each other and form a pack :rolleyes: so it's one at a time for them. The little ones go out together and my daughters take them a lot of the time. Couldn't imagine a wimp like me struggling down the street with three, let alone four Mals. :eek:

I've always kept in touch sled dog, so they know i'm more than happy to take any one of the babes back. It's actually nice to see them all growed up. Wish I could keep him, he's much better behaved than my Flynny but then that's not hard! ;)

14. Petloversdigest

Your legs must ache by the end of the day....:)

15. Malmum

Malmum PetForums VIP

But there's an up side to it - I only work one at a stretch two shifts a week now, so a lady of leisure, lol. I do still have my four grown up kids here, so they "keep" me - lucky eh? ;)

16. Taylorbaby

Taylorbaby PetForums VIP

oh no :( his a real stunner, im sure lots of people will snap him up! :)

17. Maiisiku

Maiisiku Banned

Aww he is gorgous, I'm sure someone on the mal forums will love to have him. He's a real stunner! I hope they can wait a little longer so you can have him till you find a forever home for him.x

18. Malmum

Malmum PetForums VIP

He's staying with his mummy until Flynn has recovered, then he's coming back here. No rush because he must find the perfect home. Am going down the Mal rescue road and no advertising him on those bl**dy free ad sites. ;)

Also put him up in the adoption section on here and the Mal forum. Will see what happens. :)

19. shells

shells PetForums VIP

he is gorgeouse i hope you find the perfect home for him xx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice