Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Just had a fright

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by ForestWomble, Jun 14, 2017.

1. ForestWomble

ForestWomble PetForums VIP

Just taken Bungo out for a wee break and a dog in the flats opposite who seems to have a dislike for Bungo suddenly appeared.
    He came running up and Bungo was, I believe, giving 'don't hurt me' and various other signals (tummy close to the ground, tail down, ears down etc) running off, dodging this dog. Felt like a really long time before I heard a shout of "*dogs name* come here!"
    Thankfully Bungo wasn't hurt.

I'll be so glad when I can move!

2. lullabydream

lullabydream PetForums VIP

Bless you...

Fingers crossed you find a new place with no shared garden...just one for you and Bungo

Lurcherlad and ForestWomble like this.
  3. JoanneF

JoanneF PetForums VIP

Oh no! That's awful. At least Bungo was ok, apart from a fright. Hope you get somewhere else soon. Meantime cuddles for Bungo and chocolate for you?

ForestWomble likes this.
  4. ForestWomble

Thank you both. Second time in a week this has happened. I just want summer to be over. :(

5. jamat

jamat PetForums VIP

Alfie got cornered by 4 Chihuahuas last night in the park.... He's fine one on one but all the yapping and nipping freaked him out.... The owner thought it was so cute her dogs wanted to play with the fluffy white dog.... Stupid c*w I had to wade in and pick my poor boy up he was just frozen in place with nowhere to run....

I wasn't my gentlemanly self when I expressed my concerns to her.... Luckily none of the nips had got through his fur

Hope bungo feels more himself today

ForestWomble likes this.
  6. lullabydream

lullabydream PetForums VIP

Bloody hell. .
    Am sick of chi owners not being responsible...oh it's funny rubbish, this is what small dogs do...no it's not...dogs are dogs no matter their size

I would be mortified if my two acted that way...same goes for my Yorkie.

If you are ever up this way..Eevee will show Alfie how normal chis behave!

ForestWomble likes this.
  7. jamat

jamat PetForums VIP

Alfie got cornered by 4 Chihuahuas last night in the park.... He's fine one on one but all the yapping and nipping freaked him out.... The owner thought it was so cute her dogs wanted to play with the fluffy white dog.... Stupid c*w I had to wade in and pick my poor boy up he was just frozen in place with nowhere to run....

I wasn't my gentlemanly self when I expressed my concerns to her.... Luckily none of the nips had got through his fur

Hope bungo feels more himself today

8. jamat

jamat PetForums VIP

Apologies for the double post I have a new phone and my old brain can't quite get itself in gear concerning it

9. ForestWomble

Poor Alfie. Hope he is OK today and you don't meet them again.

Bungo is a bit jumpier then normal so we are just going to have a quiet day.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice