UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alfie fell off his bike on the way home from school today! Blood was pouring out of his nose! Really scared me! I had nothing to wipe it with so I had to use his Tshirt!! Its ok, not broken, but I dont really do blood! He was very brave bless him. Have some photos.

Sleeve Standing Shelf Curtain Window

All the blood on his shirt! Made him take it off when we got in, but put it up against him to take a photo.

Forehead Nose Cheek Skin Lip

If you look you can see a bump on the side and the bruising. Its not great but couldnt take a better on.

Attachments

·
Registered
20,845 Posts
Owwwch will he let you put some ice on it to stop any more swelling? What a brave little boy you have, looks like it was bleeding quite a bit.

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
poor little guy, hope he's okay. he'll probably need some medicinal sweets.

My little boy broke his arm on Friday - off to the hospital again tomorrow with him.

·
Registered
27,670 Posts
Bless him he is so brave, that must of hurt him, not nice falling off a bike. I bet your nerves were in tatters too panicking. Kids are very resiliant and bounce right back he will be fine. One thing though....did he land onto his face and nose, if he did I would be inclined to take him for a check up just in case he have chipped the bone in his nose, he may not of but just in case. xxxxxxx

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.