UK Pet Forums Forum banner

Just For Fun

244 views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Inca's Mum 
G
#1 ·
I'm going on holiday in Aug so just for fun could you help me with my packing, I'm going to Egypt, so what do you suggest I take. When I am there where do you suggest I go see & do. Done the pyramids, Cairo, & museum, lazy day snorkel dives. come on my suit case is empty.:D

#2 · (Edited)
Take the usual stuff and probably some bug spray lol

Also remember to cover up when you're out and about! My auntie was on a cruise there last year and they were warned before they got off the boat not to just wear a bikini top. One girl ignored the advice and was immediately swamped by men! It's not often they see skin :( so just be careful x

#6 ·
You'll need to take a good fly repellant, and depending on where your staying you may need to buy a mosquito net to go around your bed as some cheaper hotels don't provide theese. I work for the Charity Send a Cow, and my colleagues are often away in africa working with poor farming families to provide them with a sustainable supply of food through giving them a cow!
Hope you have a nice trip!
K

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.