Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

just curious and for fun ... :)

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by OwnedByJake, May 2, 2011.

1. OwnedByJake

OwnedByJake PetForums Junior

im just curious what dogs everyone has like breed and age if there are poular breeds and name and any other things you want to say about your pet and what they are doing while you are typing this its just for fun :)
    :) and i know its fun to talk about your pets so ill start

i have a 6 month border terrier named jake and he is hugging my back trying to sleep :)

your turn

2. portiaa

portiaa PetForums VIP

I have..

A pug called enzo, he's 4 and a half and is currently out in the garden making a mess :rolleyes: :)

An English bull terrier called bella, who's 5 and is also out in the garden messing around with enzo. :rolleyes: :)

An English bull terrier cross called dexter who is 2 years 2 months who's asleep on the sofa. :)

And

A bullmastiff called Tia who is 7,who's currently also outside playing with her rubber rings. :)

3. Purplejellyfish

Purplejellyfish PetForums Member

Hmm I have 4 dogs, could take awhile!

Here goes:-

Maisie is a 13 yr old yellow lab! She may be elderly but the youngsters respect her much! Maisie is in her favourite place lying on the back doorstep.

Alfie, his 2nd birthday is tomorrow! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Alf! He is a beautiful black staffordshire bull terrier and at present he is laying down beside me in true staffie frog dog style :)

Cookie is a 2 yr old staffie cross that we rescued last year. She is very pretty tiger brindle and she too is lying beside me.

Molly is the baby, and a little darling. She is nearly 7 months old and she too is a Staffordshire bull terrier. She is White with black brindle markings and she is enjoying the sunshine on the step next to Maisie. :)

4. Lulus mum

Lulus mum PetForums VIP

Until the end of Jan we had
    Lulu a collie cross,aged 14 -nickname"Monkey Face"-big brown eyes and eyelashes that Katie Price would envy!!

and Buster,a Heinz 57-had 2 owners before us ,very gentle,very nervous,very loving
    is "dad" to our 3 cats- 1 of whom ,Dougal,also 14 follows him round and jumps up at his face for a kiss!!!!

Now we only have Buster as Lulu died on Jan 28th
    Buster has dementia.

Didnt want to make this thread sad-just wanted to add their names as we had them since they were only 12 weeks of age
    Please carry on with happy posts and cherish the dogs you have-we no longer have the Buster that we used to have-but we still love the one who is here now,God love him
    Maureen

Buster has just been with us in the garden and found his frisbee-but couldnt remember what to do with it-hes currently asleep-we make the most of that as he does a lot of wandering up and down-looking for something-he is not sure what it is

#4 Lulus mum, May 2, 2011
    Last edited: May 2, 2011
  5. Nicky10

Nicky10 PetForums VIP

I have a nearly 6 year old cairn cross Buster and he's currently crashed out asleep as usual curled up beside me.

I will have a giant schnauzer around October/November if all goes to plan

6. MissBexi

MissBexi PetForums VIP

I have two Bedlington Terriers.
    Bailey is 1years old;
    Suki is 2years old this month.

And at this moment, they are currently wrestling and skretching on the sofa.. My poor neighbours lol.

7. EmCHammer

EmCHammer PetForums VIP

I have got..

Pudding - black and white staffie x witha pirates eye patch. She is very laid back at home, sleeps most of the time but is very terrierish on walks. People can see in her staffie, EBT, Jack Russell and Collie.

Tekno - Brindle staffie x, 5 years old. He was a poundie and is potentially on borrowed time - he had a serious accident so has spine damage and some brain lesions (you wouldn't know to look at him necessarily) and may need a op, he had to learn to walk again as was paralysed... just before his 5th birthday he was found to have an inoperable brain tumour. He has just finsihed radiotherapy about 8 weeks ago, and now we just have to wait and see, although prognosis is about 1 year... so every day is special!

8. Eroswoof

Eroswoof Guest

I have a pomeranian called Bumble who is 2 years, 2 months, 13 days and 23 hours at 6pm :D

He's the absolute love of my life :eek:

And he's currently rolling a babble ball all over the place :lol:

Lovely thread

Em
    xx

9. portiaa

portiaa PetForums VIP

Awrh,soo sorry about tekno, hopefully he's still around for a good few more years! :)

10. sunshine80

sunshine80 PetForums VIP

I have a cocker spaniel Sonny who will be 2 on 25th May. He is fantastic and very cuddly if a little stubborn. He is currently on guard duty looking out the window after dragging me around the wood after rabbits (could not let him off as it is right beside the road) and having a paddle in the stream :D

11. Polly Pocket

Polly Pocket PetForums Junior

I have 3 dogs,

Skye, a BC x heinze 57 8 year old who is in the kitchen "talking" to the fridge in the hope that the meat in there will come out to play :rolleyes:

Busta, a 6 year old Westie x PJR who is asleep on the sofa upside down and snoring.

and the baby of the bunch

Polly a brindle staffie who is 3 months old and who is on the sofa after a mad half hour of tail chasing and beating up her toys

give it half an hour and the lot of them will be in the garden "helping" me as I water the plants :D

12. 912142

912142 PetForums VIP

Sorry to hear about Tekno's illness.

13. 912142

912142 PetForums VIP

Well I have a cat called puss puss - she adopted us one day 6.5 years ago and she is presently sunning herself in the garden. :)

Breagh is a 23 month old blue harlequin Great Dane who has just come in from sunning herself and is sprawled over my bed snoring!

Dexter is Breagh's brother and he is in his bed knawing a huge marrow bone and I can hear him in my room.

Soon to have another little one called Denver - he is a Mantle Great Dane and he will be joining our family in about 4 weeks time.

Me I have just finished cooking and cleaning the kitchen now sitting on my bed typing this and when the sun goes down I will take the gang out to the countryside for their evening walk.

Love all the previous posts. :001_smile:

14. Happy Paws2

Happy Paws2 PetForums VIP

I have 1 dog, a Briard called Dillon he's 15 1/2 months.

At the moment he's asleep on our bed.:rolleyes::

15. Honey Bee

Honey Bee PetForums VIP

Hi
    I have a Golden retriever X gold GSD called Honey. She is 4 and a half.
    She is currently lying on my feet (getting pins and needles - Lol) sound asleep cuddling her pink furry flamingo!

16. Milliepoochie

Milliepoochie PetForums VIP

I have a nearly two year od Rottie / Staffy /Shar Pei mix called Millie. I lso have a 11month old Akita called Makita. Both were private rescues and have found their forever homes with us. I am on my way home from work atm so Millies most likely asleep on mybed and Makita relaxing in the utilty room. Cant wait to get home! :)

17. Chloef

Chloef PetForums Member

I have 3 Long Coat Chihuahuas

Twig 5.5 years, Bentley 2.5 years and Ruby 2 years they are currently eating their dinner :)

18. Miss.PuddyCat

Miss.PuddyCat PetForums VIP

Sophie Shih Tzu and Maltese cross roughly nine weeks old.

Currently a sleeping log on my bed.

19. babycham2002

babycham2002 PetForums VIP

I have Willow my golden retriever, she is my special treasure and I have had her since she was 8 weeks old. She recently achieved her Gold good citizen test and is now 17 months old. She is currently asleep in the kitchen because she likes the cold tiles :001_smile: She will be expecting her dinner soon
    [​IMG]

Then there is Percy, he is my show dog. My special little man. His favourite things in the world in this order are Food, Mummy, Tennis Balls.
    He is 19 months old and the funniest little creature ever. Chinese cresteds are not to everyones taste but Percy has already changed many a mind with his winning personality.
    [​IMG]

This is Rocky he is technically my mums dog but I love him like my own. A private rehome. A chinese crested powderpuff who is the most soft, loving and fun dog ever. He is 16 months old and we have had him for just 3 months.
    [​IMG]

20. mama_abz

mama_abz PetForums Member

i have Rocky he is a Boxer X Staffy and is 12 months old.

He is the soppiest thing youve ever come across and is currently trying his hardest to curl up on my lap (despite his size!!) with his stuffed monkey which is the only teddy/toy he will not destroy!? :confused:

he is always attached to either me, my partner or my daughter who is 5 and he also tries to sit on her lap!! :rolleyes:: lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice