Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

just come out of season

Discussion in 'Dog Health and Nutrition' started by crazy diamond, Jul 20, 2009.

1. crazy diamond

crazy diamond PetForums Newbie

hi all, my bitch has just come out of season and I have noticed that she is coming out in spots. She has about 4 or 5 in different areas, but they are quite big and very angry, and inflamed. Any advice pls........

2. rona

rona Guest

I have never heard of something like that being linked to season.
    You might need to see your vet

3. Are you sure they are spots? or are they lumps/swellings near the lymph glands? Either way! see you vet!
    regards
    DT

4. aurora

aurora PetForums Senior

i'd go see the vet asap if i was you,, where abouts are the spots /angry areas
    are they down by her private area around the vulva, Poppy had something similar it is, and the vet said she had come in contact with something when squatting to wee, never found out what she had been in contact with, had to have 2 different lots of antibiotics and some steriod cream to get rid of it but it went eventually:)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice