Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Just bought a clicker ...

Discussion in 'Dog Training and Behaviour' started by PembrokeMadhouse, May 29, 2010.

1. PembrokeMadhouse

PembrokeMadhouse PetForums VIP

Poor Ozzy won't know what's hit him later !!! He went for a trip in the car today (need to get him used to car journeys) to the pet shop half an hour away, except there was a traffic jam, so it took an hour to get there! We bought a clicker, and he chose some crunchy liver treats (£13/kg!!!!!:eek:) only a small bag .... And about 10 bags of yummy treats!

So I am just letting him chill while I do some work and then will start some work with him....

I need a fairly bullet proof dog with the amount of walking I do especially around roads and cars .... and one that will go on trains etc ... like Meg really!

C x

2. Bearpaw

Bearpaw PetForums VIP

Look out Ozzy!! lol.Have fun,bet he will pick it up real fast.

3. PembrokeMadhouse

PembrokeMadhouse PetForums VIP

Oh he will have fun ! Meg and Ozzy are bonding quite nicely now, just had a play fight but now it's turning seriuos, Meg wants to chew on her bone and Ozzy is trying to help ... but Meg's not so happy! Actually no, I just looked again, they are both "mouthing" it!

My camera is broken so I can't get any picks - relly annoying.

C x

4. Bearpaw

Bearpaw PetForums VIP

Its very precious when you have a wonderful older dog,they teach the pups so much.You will have many 'ahhh' moments!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice