UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After being off work for a year, and all the hassle with the ESA this month, I have bitten the bullet and applied for a job.

Its not a 'full time' job and its not in Northamptonshire.

Its for the summer season on March-September on a caravan site down in Berkshire... but I feel this is what I need.

Time for me and Alfred to get away, a change of scenary but earning my own wage!!

Wish me luck!

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
Sending good luck vibes your way. Do you have to wait long before you hear?

·
Registered
4,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sending good luck vibes your way. Do you have to wait long before you hear?
The application process closes on the 15th..

Part of me is silently hopeful as a young enthusiastic person might be what theyre looking for... but part of me is telling me there is no chance, and they happen to pick, older people that are retired and looking for a 'working holiday'

But its a lovely site on the edge of the thames with miles of countryside walks and nature trails... sounds amazing, alfred can come too :D

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
fingers and paws crossed here that you get it. be perfect for you if your allowed to take alfred with you :)

·
Registered
4,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
All fingers and paws crossed here for you - well done on applying, thats a huge step :thumbup:

I have just realised I didnt reply to your last PM, I read it at work, then didnt go back to it - so sorry :blush: x
Thank you :) I guess its one plus side to being impulsive I just go for it!

Ahah, no worries, i thought I had just upset you :eek:

·
Registered
12,965 Posts
Thank you :) I guess its one plus side to being impulsive I just go for it!

Ahah, no worries, i thought I had just upset you :eek:
OMG I'm so sorry!!

No, you really didn't upset me, I feel bad now :(

I should keep off of PF at work, because when it gets busy I cant post a lot, then I forget when I get home to go back to them :eek:

I really hope this job works out for you, where in Berks is it?

·
Registered
4,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OMG I'm so sorry!!

No, you really didn't upset me, I feel bad now :(

I should keep off of PF at work, because when it gets busy I cant post a lot, then I forget when I get home to go back to them :eek:

I really hope this job works out for you, where in Berks is it?
Dont feel bad its fine :) Its in Maidenhead :)

Going to PM you!

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
That is great news and I will keep everything crossed for you. It would be good to get a change of scenery and be able to take Alfred with you :)

G

·
You told me that in the last week. My senior moments are melding into a permanent fog!!! Sorry. In that case, it could be lovely.

·
Registered
4,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks guys :D

Just got to hope now.. :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts