Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

just an observation..

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by peanut and willow, May 17, 2010.

1. peanut and willow

peanut and willow PetForums Newbie

Hi all
    Today I was in my garden when my neighbour began talking to me and said her cat had had kittens. I said 'oh how nice for you' you know being friedly, even though I am not really a cat person LOL
    Then she asked if I knew how long till she could advertise them :eek: I was like ??? so she said they were under her stairs and all she could hear was them crying for mu etc and she wanted them gone as soon as they were off mum.
    I said I wasn't sure, but they dont open eye till about 2wks (agian I am unsure as going by dogs LOL) and I dont think they wean fully till 4-5wks and can leave at 8wks.
    She was not happy, but I told her I was just giving an estimated guess as I know nothing of kittens really. So she is going PDSA to get rid of them, although I am unsure how when they are only a week + 3days old!!!!
    Now I am definatly not a cat person, but even I know if you dont want the cat to have kittens get her spayed!
    I really feel for the cat and kittens, such a shame!
    Sorry for posting, but I just had to tell someone!!
    Thanks
    Louise

2. Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn PetForums Senior

Omg poor kitties.. fingers crossed if they agree to take them they take mum aswell.. even if its just to a foster so the kittens can grow up properly around mum.

3. Ducky

Ducky PetForums VIP

sadly there are people in the world who just dont give a toss :(

4. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

Oh no those poor kittens!!! :( Poor mum too!

5. Bexy

Bexy PetForums Senior

Probably thought she could make quick buck but proving too much hassle now, hope they all get loving homes.

6. Haley

Haley PetForums Member

Flippin eck what a numb nut. Can't believe it. What a meany, some people should never have pets, it makes me so mad x

7. Spaniel mad

Spaniel mad PetForums VIP

this is how i ended up with 3 pregnant cats, they got pregnant and their owners didnt want them anymore

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice