UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In Asda today (which I dont usually do)

Gets to checkout, was asked if I wanted a bag, yes please I said, free one please.

Lady says we havent got any free ones you will have to have these, so puts bags out for me, the green plastic ones, I said how much are they then, she says they are free today:rolleyes::rolleyes::confused::confused:
Sometimes I do wonder:rolleyes:

G

·
:D:D
i were in tesco's today , can't get much in their carriers now can you these says without them breaking ? might as well buy theirs as their free ones are [email protected]!:D:eek: every little don't help as far as their carrier bags are concerned.:D:D

·
Registered
6,341 Posts
:D:D
i were in tesco's today , can't get much in their carriers now can you these says without them breaking ? might as well buy theirs as their free ones are [email protected]!:D:eek: every little don't help as far as their carrier bags are concerned.:D:D
Don't get me started on bags :mad: lol

tescos ones hold nothing anymore, need to tripple bag, so why not just stick to the old ones it's alot less wasteful

when I worked a xmas job in argos a woman asked me to double bag a pressie as it was from santa and she didn't want her son to see so I ofc doubled it up and made sure it was hidden I got pulled to the side to get a telling off that we must not ever ever double bag anything :eek: even when I explained why I was told dosn't matter tell them no :rolleyes:

G

·
Don't get me started on bags :mad: lol

tescos ones hold nothing anymore, need to tripple bag, so why not just stick to the old ones it's alot less wasteful

when I worked a xmas job in argos a woman asked me to double bag a pressie as it was from santa and she didn't want her son to see so I ofc doubled it up and made sure it was hidden I got pulled to the side to get a telling off that we must not ever ever double bag anything :eek: even when I explained why I was told dosn't matter tell them no :rolleyes:
yeah lol i were so peeved earlier didn't even manage to get to my car and had a bag break , dr pepper went exploding everywhere , were so peed off as i had to go back in and buy some more , maybe thats why their bags are sh!t as they know they are onto a winner!:D:eek:

·
Registered
15,284 Posts
I think .. at the current time.. we should be grateful we dont live in Wales.. where they get charged for every bag,.. no matter what shop..
Couldn't believe being charged 5p for a bag.. its amazing what we take for granted.. :(

·
Registered
304 Posts
That is hillarious :D tbh I can imagine me doing the exact same thing I don't think before I speak :D

G

·
were you collecting Dr Pepper for me????????????
OMG have i found another dr pepper addict ? :eek: i get through litres of the stuff a week:eek: :eek:

Take a shopping bag with you...like our Mothers and Grandmothers used to.
problem with that is i'd probably end up looking like my grandmother:eek: last few weeks i been amazed at seeing people i went to school with walking round with these :eek:

don't get me wrong lol i ain't 20 years old anymore but i'm not quite at that stage yet!!!:eek:

·
Registered
15,284 Posts
OMG have i found another dr pepper addict ? :eek: i get through litres of the stuff a week:eek: :eek:
A week.........

Is that all...

I am 37.. I been drinking Dr P since I was apprx 21.. I still tell people im an addict of 13 years.,. but forget the Maths.. :eek:

Till before xmas I was drinking 8 x 500 ml a day.. min.... I got it down to 2.. but have crept up to four and if I have a desperate day.. 4 a day..

You realise.. Im no addict.. I just like to have the occasional drink.. ;)

G

·
A week.........

Is that all...

I am 37.. I been drinking Dr P since I was apprx 21.. I still tell people im an addict of 13 years.,. but forget the Maths.. :eek:

Till before xmas I was drinking 8 x 500 ml a day.. min.... I got it down to 2.. but have crept up to four and if I have a desperate day.. 4 a day..

You realise.. Im no addict.. I just like to have the occasional drink.. ;)
i brought 12 litres today (6, 2 litre bottles) that will be gone by friday:eek: if i don't have it in i'm climbing the walls :D:D it's probably my only weakness:D

·
Registered
14,011 Posts
i find sainsburys very annoying. they are saving the planet by recycling carrier bags but then give you a bit of paper to say your shopping was 1.67 cheaper here today, what about saving trees, i dont need all this rubbish.

·
We are all Ukraine
23,817 Posts

problem with that is i'd probably end up looking like my grandmother:eek: last few weeks i been amazed at seeing people i went to school with walking round with these :eek:

don't get me wrong lol i ain't 20 years old anymore but i'm not quite at that stage yet!!!:eek:
oh,,,here all citizens have one...you can tell who is not local...by the lack of "carro"..how else can you lug goodies from Spain..considering the queue for the cars can be like 2-3 hours?..sometimes worse? depends on the mood of Guardia civiles and Spanish customs...

hide your pride and safe your backsby the way that is a pretty tartan one..and I need one badly :biggrin5:
it is on my Xmas list!!!

·
Premium Member
33,922 Posts
I think .. at the current time.. we should be grateful we dont live in Wales.. where they get charged for every bag,.. no matter what shop..
Couldn't believe being charged 5p for a bag.. its amazing what we take for granted.. :(
I think all shops should charge for carrier bags, they are a menace and why should they give them a way free anyway. Nothing annoys me more than been at the checkout and seeing trolleys stuffed to the brim of shopping in free bags.

Take shopping bags with you.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.