Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Just a mother

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Jaybugg_5, Oct 31, 2020.

1. Jaybugg_5

Jaybugg_5 PetForums Newbie

Hi my baby (dog) was taken off my patio 2 days ago I’ve been trying my best not to panic and do everything I can to find her but I’m loosing it I haven’t slept because I’ve been staying outside hoping that I would see somebody walking her or just to hear her but i have yet to hear or see anything I don’t know what to do I guess I’m just on here to vent. My baby was one of a kind for me I’m just a broken mother

2. LinznMilly

LinznMilly Moderator
    Staff Member

Hi.

Every owner's worst nightmare!

Best thing to do is try and make her "too hot to handle". Get her on Doglost, contact each and every local vet, rescue centre (as well as national ones such as the Dogs Trust), post in social media, and get your family/friends to share it. Ask newsagents etc if they would mind you putting a message/poster up. Do the same with supermarkets, too and contact the police.

https://www.petforums.co.uk/threads/what-to-do-if-your-dog-goes-missing.464740/

Doglost

Finally, don't give up. A schoolfriend of minr had her Chihuahua stolen from her back garden a few years ago. She went to the local newspaper about it and offered a £1,000 reward. A few hours later he was returned, safe and well. The police advised her to offer the "finders" a finder's fee, which was a fraction of the reward. ;)

margy, LittleMow, Lurcherlad and 2 others like this.
  3. Happy Paws2

Happy Paws2 PetForums VIP

Just seen this have you found her?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice