Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

just a bit of fun

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by eilidhsmum, Mar 14, 2008.

1. eilidhsmum

eilidhsmum PetForums Newbie

:D
    hi everyone,

i thought this little story would raise a titter amongst, shall i say those of us of a certain age?

i was out for a meal last saturday with my best pal. we went to an italian restaurant in edinburgh for a nice meal and a long blether. sadly we forgot that scotland and england were playing rugby in edinburgh that day. and for once scotland won!

things started off well then in poured about 20 rugby supporters, english and scottish and all in good spirits and very good voice. and where was their table? you've got it right behind ours.

anyway the wine was flowing freely and soon the singsong started. english songs, welsh songs, irish songs,scottish songs and of course rugby ditties. everyone was joining in.

these chaps all had shirts on with nicknames printed on the back. we couldn't believe our luck when we saw LORD LUCAN! i mean there must still be a reward for him, surely. in spite of our best efforts he managed to escape justice again. so it's back to the lottery again to win my fortune.

but be watchful and remember lord lucan is still very much alive and at large!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice