Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

just a bit annoyed ...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by bexy1989, Mar 28, 2011.

1. bexy1989

bexy1989 PetForums VIP

I have a bit of a trust issue, i tend to be rather gullable and so people will lie to be and because of this i trust very few people.

Well me and the OH have had some money problems recently and he spoke to his brother about it as he needed to because of paying of his holiday with them,

i got a message off his EX girlfriend not long ago saying 'did carl lend you that money'

so im rather annoyed as it wasn't his bother place to talk to anyone about our problems let alone his ex girlfriend.

My oh only spoke to his brother as he thought he could trust him, well we were wrong.

grr! its annoyed me so much!

2. petzplazaUK

petzplazaUK PetForums Senior

i think i would be annoyed too,hope things get better for u soon

3. bexy1989

bexy1989 PetForums VIP

thank you, well i had a huge argument with the ex and she said i have no right to be annoyed?

some people eh?

hopefully soon she'll be out of mine and my boyfriends life :)

4. Sending you a hug my little friend! Not a nice thing they have done! but it will soon be forgotton:)

5. harley bear

harley bear PetForums VIP

There is a reason why people are in your past... they were not good enough to make it into your future.
    Let go of anyone who upsets you or wants you to be someone different because they are not worthy of your friendship.

6. bexy1989

bexy1989 PetForums VIP

thank you :) haha it will be :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice